Every season is an energizing interval in Heber Springs, Arkansas, which must be experienced. Locals and visitors alike enjoy driving lakeside to enjoy the magnificent views. With a population of 7,188, there is still a strong sense of community. If you are searching for a unique lifestyle change, or if you have the opportunity to visit Heber Springs, please make a point to visit the must-see attractions.
- Eagle Bank Park, which anchors Main Street, is a lovely place to picnic by its beautiful fountain. Eagle Bank Park also offers an information hub of maps and must see places of interest.
- Bridal Veil Falls, which features a look-out deck, main attraction is the waterfall with trails for most skill levels. The trails are accessible year-round and always make for great photo opportunities.
- The Heber Springs Sports Complex boasts 8 lighted baseball/softball fields, 10 soccer fields, 2 concession stands, spectator seating, electronic scoreboards and a playground. This state-of-the-art complex is home to multiple games and tournaments throughout the year.
- Sandy Beach, which hosts the annual cardboard boat races and spectacular fireworks show, offers a beach area to relax and swim, a volleyball court and a pavilion, which may be reserved for special occasions.
- Spring Park, home to multiple community events and in the heart of town, offers a huge playground area, picnic areas and a large pavilion, which may also be reserved for special occasions.
- The Heber Springs Community Center is a haven of fitness and fellowship alike. The Community Center offers basketball courts, racquetball courts, a women’s fitness room, weight room, walking track, and numerous elliptical equipment is available. Also, multiple classes and fitness programs are offered, as well as a venue for many private and city events.
- The Aquatic Center offers fitness classes in the therapeutic and deep water pools. There are lap lanes as well as recreational swimming areas. The Aquatic Center offers pool parties with a party room, seasonal swim lessons. Various membership options are available.
Whether you are a resident or a visitor, Heber Springs always makes you feel right at home.
Click here for Top Attractions in Heber Springs!
|Map of Heber Springs Attractions